- Main Street (King James Way), in front of the Civic, remains open for Northbound traffic only. Southbound traffic is currently closed.
- Begining Monday, January 13, H.M. Miller Construcition Co. and Dominion Energy will be closing S. Main St. to all traffice between E. Exchange St. and E. State St. as they work to complete the final portions of a new gas main. This closure will only be in effect during the daytime hours. Traffic will be detoured using E. Exchange St., S. Broadway, E. State St. and S. Main St. This work is expected to be complete by Friday January 31.For updates on the Main Street project, visit DriveAkron.
- Entrance to the theatre will depend on where you park.
- The sidewalks on W. Bowery are CLOSED to pedestrains.
- Eastbound traffic on W. Bowery Street is currently closed. Westbound traffic is open.
- If you like to enter the Theatre on W. Bowery, we suggest the Cascade Parking Deck. You can enter the Civic on the W. Bowery St. Entrance.
- If you prefer to enter the theatre on Main Street, then the O'Neils (State Street) Parking Deck is recommended.
- For those with disabilities, please come to the 50 West Bowery entrance for drop off and pick up.
- The Civic does not offer valet parking.
- If you are using an Uber (www.uber.com) to come to a show, your drop off and pickup area is located at 50 W. Bowery Street. It's by our side entrance.
- Please watch for uneven pavement and gravel.
YELLOW: The Civic.
ORANGE: indicates parking areas.
MAGENTA: indicates the current construction zone.
BLACK ARROWS: Indicate traffic flow direction.
(PLEASE NOTE: While parts of the street may remain open. This is a constant changing situation)