Do you want to make things happen at the Akron Civic Theatre?
By becoming a PRODUCING PARTNER with the AKRON CIVIC THEATRE you can help us make things happen on the Civic Theatre stage.
Projects such as THE ALL - CITY MUSICAL, THE MASQUE OF THE RED DEATH or FAMILY SERIES PROGRAMMING, as well as our social service outreach program ALL ACCESS, need seed money each and every year to make them happen.
Pick a Project:
- All Access Program
- The All City High School Musical
- Family and Children's Series Programming
- Masque of Red Death
- Jazz at the Civic
- Building and Restoration
- Spirits of the Civic
Pick a Level:
- $5,000 and Above Executive Producer
- $1,000 to $4,999 Associate Producer
- $500 to $999 Co-Producer
- $250 to $499 Line Producer
- $100-$249 Contributing Producer
Exclusive Producing Partner Projects for the 2013-2014 Season:
Producing Partner, ALL ACCESS PROGRAM:
- Help distribute more than 5,000 free tickets to at-risk youth and their families through a well-established network of social service agencies.
Producing Partner, ALL CITY MUSICAL:
- Invest in the follow up to the smash hit musical Hairspray, which brought 100 youth from the area's public and private high schools together for an amazing three-performance run that got rave reviews.
Producing Partner, FAMILY SERIES:
- Partner with the theater to present our annual series of affordable shows designed to create an inter-generational experience. 2013-2014 events range from a live animal show in partnership with the Akron Zoo to Firestone Theatre presents School House Rock, Live, Jr.!
Producing Partner, BUILDING AND RESTORATION:
- Play a role in making sure the Jewel on Main Street continues to shine.
Producing Partner, THE MASQUE OF THE RED DEATH:
- Be a noted investor in what is quickly becoming Akron's coolest Halloween event.
Producing Partner, JAZZ @ THE CIVIC:
- Partner with the theater to produce cabaret style concerts featuring the best local jazz artists.
Producing Partner, SPIRITS OF THE CIVIC:
- Get in on the ground floor of an exciting new event being planned for April 2014 during which the theater will be converted in to a giant speakeasy with rooms offering tastings of high-end wines, beers, and liquors.
For more information, please contact Lisa Martinez at email@example.com